Nothing Like Opening Day! (A Farmers Market Pictorial)

For me, the opening of Farmers Market season in Ohio brings me as well as many others a measure of joy. As much as the winter season may try to fight back (as it did during the opening day of the Clintonville Farmers Market this year), the opening of these markets for me means the warmer, sun-laden months will soon be winning out.

While the Worthington Farmers Market is my favorite area market, I enjoy visiting all the markets around the region whenever I can. I was very happy to recently drop by the opening days of two of the area's markets.

First off, an old standby in Downtown Columbus' Pearl Alley Farmers Market:









Finally, a first-time visit for me to the Olde Pickerington Farmers Market:









Pearl Farmers Market
N. Pearl St. and E. Lynn Street (Downtown - Google Maps)
Columbus, OH
2016 Dates and Hours: June 3 through October 14
Tuesday & Friday, 10:30 AM to 1 PM
Facebook     Instagram     Twitter     Website

Olde Pickerington Farmers Market
89 N. Center Street (Google Maps)
Pickerington, OH
2016 Dates and Hours: June 2 through September 29
Thursdays, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Facebook     Instagram     Website

No comments:

Post a Comment